MARY IMMACULATE DAY CARE CENTER
Mary Immaculate Day Care Center is operated by the Congregation of the Missionary Sisters of the Blessed Sacrament and Mary Immaculate. The congregation is found by Maria Emilia Riquelme and Zayas, originally from Spain in the year 1896. Its charisma is the Adoration to the Blessed Sacrament, Education and Missions. This center has been licensed by the State of Connecticut since 1979. Currently the convent operates the day care and retreat house for small groups.
Mary Immaculate Day Care Center strives to provide a safe and loving environment for all the children. In this environment, we want the children to grow in a positive setting where they can learn self-respect, family values, healthy eating, sharing and caring, and above all, learn that God is a very special part of their lives.
- To help the child discover the love of God and the joy of happiness that surround him/her
- To help the child be sensitive to moral feelings
- To improve the child’s health, physical growth and motor development.
- To help the child observe, process, recall and utilize what he/she learns.
- To help the child’s emotional development by strengthening self-control and encouraging growth in self-discipline
- To develop the child’s ability to get along with adults and children of varying backgrounds.
The day care is open the months from September – July. The month of August is closed as well as the major holidays and those appointed on the school calendar (Public as well as Private). The hours are from 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
AGE AND TUITION
The day care receives children in the age group of 3 – Pre-k age.
The tuition is affordable. You can call or write to ask any information on this manner.
Director of the Day Care: Sr. Mirta Cruz, MSS
Phone: (203) 334-5681
Fax: (203) 604-0866